June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I was an awful wife this Father's Day. Instead of making Andy breakfast-in-bed or doing whatever it is that I am suppossed to do for him on Father's Day, I spent the day driving up to Orange County with my mother-in-law, to get my bridesmaid dress altered at the last minute by grandma Kaye. Happy Father's day dear. love your terrible, awful wife Jenny.  I will make it up to you next year.
Andy is a great father. Our little boys love him so much. He takes Cohen to the mailbox almost everyday (which is a far walk)...they run around, smash snails, and do other weird stuff that girls will never understand...it is the highlight of Cohen's day.  
I love my Father. I love the Father of my children. I love my husband's father. I love my grandfathers. Happy Father's Day to all you fathers. 



No comments:

About Us

My photo
Vista, California, United States
A picture journal from some of our best memories and everyday life.