March 3, 2012

Our New House

House will be painted. Tree/bush will be taken out. Grass will be put in.
Dusty old curtains will be taken down. New floors. Paint. Remove wall=great room.

I haven't even started daydreaming about the back yard because it overwhelms me.
Paint kitchen cabinets white. Save up, and replace everything else.

 We bought our first house. More importantly, we bought our first yard. For the kids. There is nothing fancy about this house. First off, it's pink. And it has a gravel front/back yard. Not exactly what I imagined my dream home would be. Everything in it is origional 1988. Except for the garbage disposal.
 When my realtor told us it was coming up on the market we did a drive-by and told her we were not interested. The neighborhood was nice, but the house was just too ugly. And then we went to the beach. All during the beach trip all I could think about was that ugly pink house with the pink gravel front yard. So we had Suzanne show us the house that night. We loved all of the windows, the layout, and the size of the yard. It felt perfect for us. So we put in an offer, and got it the next day! Funny how things work out. 
Now we are in decorating heaven. Daydreaming about home renovations. All. day. long. 

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Vista, California, United States
A picture journal from some of our best memories and everyday life.