October 15, 2011

Cohen is 3!

My little boy is getting so big. Three years ago, on October 15, 2008 at 10:02pm, our lives changed forever. We felt love that we have never felt before and we felt tired like we have never felt before. 
Cohen has grown up a lot this year. He became a big brother. He started "preschool."  He made friends. He makes a lot more sense when he speaks. He got potty-trained. He stopped taking naps. And he is still sleeping in our bed. 
I love my little big boy. 
We went to Bates Nut Farm for Cohen's birthday this year.
My Mom, Dad, Dawn, Becky, David, Sheldon, and Jay came too.
We go every year, but on weekdays. This year we went on Saturday. BIG MISTAKE. super crowded.
We still had fun and Cohen loved running around in the hot hot sun with his cousins.

 

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Vista, California, United States
A picture journal from some of our best memories and everyday life.