October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

Halloween is my second favorite holiday next to Christmas. This year, I really couldn't get excited about Halloween because I have morning sickness ALL DAY and NIGHT. It's pretty miserable. But enough about me. Cohen became slightly obsessed with Jack Skellington after watching The Nightmare Before Christmas one time. He wanted a Jack Skellington Jack-o-Lantern and he wanted to be a skeleton for Halloween. Easy enough. So I bought some long underwear. Cut out bones from felt (from this template), and hand stitched them on. Ben already had skeleton pajamas.  We went trick-or-treating around our new neighborhood for the first time. The boys loved it.

 

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Vista, California, United States
A picture journal from some of our best memories and everyday life.