April 6, 2012

Anniversary.

5 YEARS!
Yes, it's been five years since we got married for time and eternity.
I'm still VERY happy with my decision. Andy is a good husband.
We were very happy and in love on our wedding day, and I'm proud to say that we are even happier, and more in love today... ew. stop being all annoying and mushy jenny. okay. I'll stop.

  I had no idea that 5 years after this picture was taken I'd be writing this blog with our two boys sleeping on the sofa next to me in our new house.
I feel like these five years have been our major adjustment period.
 I know that we will need to adjust our whole life, but I think the majority of our adjusting just happened. We got married, 3 months later we moved to Vista, bought a condo, had 2 kids, sold condo, and bought our first house. 
Now we are in parenthood survival mode, and we are constantly trying to find new ways to keep parenthood from dragging us down.
Lately, my Garnier Dark Circle Corrector and doing our nightly DVR marathon (after the kids are asleep) seems to be doing the trick. It's our free date night. I'll pop a bag of popcorn with m&ms, Andy will grab a cold glass of water, and we will plop our tired butts in front of that tv for a good hour or two. It's great. I look forward to it every night.
After the DVR Date Night is over, we both hobble off to bed and I talk Andy's ear off until he falls asleep. Now that is love.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love ths post! Your free date nights sound exactly like ours! Congratulations on five years!

About Us

My photo
Vista, California, United States
A picture journal from some of our best memories and everyday life.