December 18, 2011

Our Christmas Card.

Here's our yearly unprofessional Christmas card photo. 
I look a little drunk, but we picked it because the kids looked cute.
They were not acting cute that day, Here is my proof:
 If you recieved a card (and haven't seen me since before October) you may have thought
"what the heck did she do to her hair?!" . 
If you care to know the answer to that, here it is:
I always hate my hair. Long, short, light blonde, dark blonde. i don't like it. so i obsess about changing it. this time i wanted to take my platinum blonde hair to my natural blonde color. (less upkeep, blahblahblah). So i did what any cheap, un-trained hair dresser would do, and googled the best way to accomplish this. thats when things went sour. I died my hair red so it would'nt turn green. made sense. only it turned pink. then i damaged it by washing it over-and-over with dish soap. most of the red came out. but it looked horrible and was breaking off so i did what any desperate, obsessed, untrained hairdresser would do.
i chopped all of it off with a pair of dollar tree scissors at 1 in the morning.
and then i cried myself to sleep.
lesson learned. 
  

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Vista, California, United States
A picture journal from some of our best memories and everyday life.